Recently, Sichuan FAW Toyota Motor Co., Ltd. and Toyota Motor (China) Investment Co., Ltd. have filed a recall plan with the AQSIQ in accordance with the requirements of the "Regulations on the Revocation of Defective Automobile Product Regulations", and decided to start the recall on December 6, 2013. Some of the following defective cars, a total of 1180 vehicles:
(1) 358 Costa cars produced by Sichuan FAW Toyota Motor Co., Ltd. from July 19, 2013 to September 11, 2013.
(2) 637 Prado cars imported from Toyota Motor (China) Investment Co., Ltd. from May 27, 2013 to August 22, 2013, and 185 cars produced from May 27, 2013 to August 22, 2013 Hayes Motors, a total of 822 vehicles.
The recall is due to the corrosive substances attached to the engine valve springs of the involved vehicles. The use of corroded parts as a starting point to break during operation results in poor engine operation. During the driving process, the vehicle may be turned off and there is a safety hazard. Sichuan FAW Toyota Motor Co., Ltd. and Toyota Motor (China) Investment Co., Ltd. will replace engine valve springs for vehicles within the recall scope to eliminate potential safety hazards.
Detailed Product Description
- Good design for elevator / lift
- Make sure elevator safe and precise operation
- Elevator Landing Door Lock
- Elevator Door Lock
- Triangular Elevator Door Lock , Elevator Component
- Elevator Safe , Elevator Door Lock For Elevator
- Elevator Door Lock For Lift PB81
- Yellow Elevator Door Lock For Lift , Elevator Component
- Elevator Door Lock , Lift Parts PB269
Elevator Door Lock / Elevator Triangular Lock
Elevator Door Lock
Elevator Door Lock, Lift Door Lock, Elevator Landing Door Lock
Ningbo Xinda Elevator Traction Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.xinda-elevator.com