1. Wireless bridges, as the name suggests, are bridges of wireless networks. They use wireless transmission to bridge the communication between two or more networks. Wireless bridges are divided into circuit bridges and data networks. bridge.
2. The wireless bridge transmission standard often adopts 802.11b or 802.11g, 802.11a and 802.11n standards. The data rate of the 802.11b standard is 11 Mbps. Under the premise of maintaining sufficient data transmission bandwidth, 802.11b can usually provide 4 Mbps to 6 Mbps. The actual data rate, and 802.11g, 802.11a standard wireless bridges have a 54Mbps transmission bandwidth, the actual data rate up to 5 times 802.11b, currently available through turbo and Super mode up to 108Mbps transmission bandwidth; 802.11n can usually provide transmission rates of 150Mbps to 600Mbps.
3, wireless bridge is usually used for outdoor, mainly used to connect two networks, the use of wireless bridge can not only use one, point to point must be more than two, and AP can be used alone. The wireless bridge has large power, long transmission distance (up to about 50km), strong anti-interference ability, etc. It does not have its own antenna and is generally equipped with a parabolic antenna to achieve long-distance point-to-point connections.
Second, what is a wireless AP:
1. Wireless APs are wireless access points (wireless devices such as cell phones and other mobile devices and laptop computers) that users access to wired networks. They are mainly used in broadband homes, buildings, campus interiors, campus interiors, warehouses, and factories. Where monitoring is performed, the typical distance covers tens of meters to hundreds of meters. It can also be used for long-distance transmission. The furthest distance can reach about 30KM. The main technology is IEEE802.11 series. Most wireless APs also have access point client mode (APclient) that allows them to connect wirelessly with other APs and extend the network coverage.
2, the general wireless AP, its role has two:
A. As the central point of the wireless LAN, other computers equipped with wireless network cards access the wireless LAN through it;
B. The purpose of extending the network range is to provide long-distance wireless connection to a wired local area network or long-distance wired connection to a small wireless local area network.
3, wireless AP can also be used for small wireless LAN connection to achieve the purpose of expansion. When there are enough wireless network users, a wireless AP should be connected to the wired network to connect the wireless network to the backbone of the wired network. The AP functions as a bridge between wireless workstations and wired trunks, enabling seamless integration of wireless and wired. APs allow wireless stations to access network resources while also increasing available resources for wired networks.
Third, the main difference between wireless bridge and wireless AP:
1, wireless bridge is usually used for outdoor, mainly used to connect two networks, such as Feng Runda W355CPE wireless bridge power, transmission distance (up to about 50km), anti-interference ability, etc., do not bring their own antenna It is generally equipped with a parabolic antenna to achieve long-distance point-to-point connections.
2. The wireless AP is generally used indoors. As the name of the AP is, the RD-W168AP is a wireless access point. It mainly plays an access role and is usually used for nodes of wired networks and wireless networks. Wireless APs can be used where wiring is not convenient in the project.
3. Terminals connected to the area are connected to the wired network through the AP. Generally, the antenna is equipped with an antenna. Under the transmission power, the transmission distance (coverage range) is small. Even if the external antenna + power amplifier, the transmission distance is not more than ten kilometers, and Due to poor resistance to multipath interference, the signal is also unstable.
The wireless bridge has the function of regenerating signals between different network segments. It can effectively connect two LANs (Local Area Networks) so that the local communication is limited to this network segment and the corresponding signal is forwarded to another network segment. Wireless bridges can bridge communication between two or more networks (wireless bridges are also a branch of wireless APs). In addition to the basic features of the wired bridge described above, the wireless bridge is more convenient to deploy than other wired network devices.
At present, many wireless APs also have a bridge function. In principle, the bridge function of a wireless AP device is the same as the working principle of a wireless bridge. If it is different, then it is usually when talking about a wireless bridge. It refers specifically to those "wireless APs" that are suitable for outdoor long-distance transmission. They generally have specialized antennas, power amplifiers, and some features suitable for outdoor work.
Titanium alloy is mainly used to make aircraft engine compressor parts, followed by rocket, missile and high-speed aircraft structural parts.By the mid-1960s, titanium and its alloys had been used in general industry to make electrodes for the electrolytic industry, condensers for power stations, heaters for oil refining and desalination of seawater, and environmental pollution control devices.Titanium and its alloys have become corrosion resistant structural materials.It is also used to produce hydrogen storage materials and shape memory alloys.
Titanium Parts is the use of cnc machining out, including: drilling, boring, cutting, turning, screw. Product material titanium alloy .In the high-speed machining out of the workpiece has a good finish. cnc machining products surface treatment has laser engraving LOGO, powder coating,brushing, rolling flower, according to the special requirements of the drawings.We have a special inspection department to carry out inspection, to ensure that each size of products meet the requirements of the drawings,CNC Machining Parts is the most common in mechanical processing, low density, not easy deformation, high precision products.
CNC Machining Titanium Parts,Titanium Parts,Cnc Turning Machining Titanium Parts,CNC Turning Titanium Parts
YaoPeng Metal Products Co., Ltd. , https://www.ypmfg.com